600 S Rose St, Baltimore, MD 212242 beds, 2 baths, 1,080 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1920
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: On street
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $275,000
- Price/sqft: $255
- Flooring: Other
- Granite countertop, Living room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,080 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 68
- Lot width: 12
- Parcel #: 1838 091
- Zillow Home ID: 36430297
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 600 S Rose Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Canton market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 34.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 22.8% less than in Baltimore, and 137.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Canton home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Canton home values.
- 602 S Rose St Baltimore, MD$315K321,080
- 604 S Rose St Baltimore, MD$184K21.51,152
- 606 S Rose St Baltimore, MD$245K221,076
- 2519 Fleet St Baltimore, MD$199K321,600
- 2517 Fleet St Baltimore, MD$354K32.52,000
- 2521 Fleet St Baltimore, MD$252K231,536
- 608 S Rose St Baltimore, MD$283K--1861
- 2515 Fleet St Baltimore, MD$273K221,356
- 2523 Fleet St Baltimore, MD$244K32.51,872
- 2513 Fleet St Baltimore, MD$323K331,536
- 610 S Rose St Baltimore, MD$296K21.5852
- 2511 Fleet St Baltimore, MD$217K--21,848
- 612 S Rose St Baltimore, MD$193K21936
- 2509 Fleet St Baltimore, MD$273K--21,320
- 614 S Rose St Baltimore, MD$326K32980
- 603 S Milton Ave Baltimore, MD$306K--31,584
- 601 S Milton Ave Baltimore, MD$303K--2.51,752
- 2507 Fleet St Baltimore, MD$358K22.51,392
- 616 S Rose St Baltimore, MD$202K11906
- 605 S Milton Ave Baltimore, MD$263K221,080
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.