600 Victoria Dr, Yukon, OK 730993 beds, 2 baths, 1,786 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.33 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1974
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $130,000
- Price/sqft: $73
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 480 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,786 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 090020906
- Zillow Home ID: 52539361
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 600 Victoria Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73099 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 22.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5.3% higher than in Yukon, and 40.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 73099 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Yukon.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73099 home values.
- 604 Victoria Dr Yukon, OK$127K321,468
- 608 Victoria Dr Yukon, OK$124K31.51,508
- 601 Victoria Dr Yukon, OK$144K31.52,019
- 1525 Spring Creek Dr Yukon, OK$439K43.54,602
- 605 Victoria Dr Yukon, OK$141K321,613
- 612 Victoria Dr Yukon, OK$122K321,520
- 1529 Spring Creek Dr Yukon, OK$298K333,062
- 609 Victoria Dr Yukon, OK$155K321,971
- 1521 Spring Creek Dr Yukon, OK$360K543,363
- 600 Saint James Pl Yukon, OK$142K31.51,679
- 616 Victoria Dr Yukon, OK$119K31.51,548
- 604 Saint James Pl Yukon, OK$197K222,331
- 613 Victoria Dr Yukon, OK$129K31.51,578
- 608 Saint James Pl Yukon, OK$128K421,620
- 1517 Spring Creek Dr Yukon, OK$329K443,309
- 620 Victoria Dr Yukon, OK$125K321,573
- 617 Victoria Dr Yukon, OK$138K31.51,823
- 612 Saint James Pl Yukon, OK$126K321,527
- 1530 Spring Creek Dr Yukon, OK$563K325,401
- 1513 Spring Creek Dr Yukon, OK$326K54.53,530
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!