A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1965
- Views: 667 all time views
- HOA Fee: $220
- Cooling: Central
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Last sold: Mar 2015 for $154,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $152
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Features \ 1 Car Garage, Features \ 41-50 Years Old, Features \ Attached Garage, Features \ Balcony / Lanai, Features \ Brick, Features \ Central A/C, Features \ City / Town Street, Features \ City Water, Features \ Dishwasher, Features \ Dryer, Features \ Electric, Features \ Galley Kitchen, Features \ Garbage Disposal, Features \ Granite Countertops, Features \ Hardwood, Features \ Microwave, Features \ Outdoor Activities, Features \ Public, Features \ QC Approved Listing, Features \ Range / Oven, Features \ Refrigerator, Features \ Suburban, Features \ Washer, PropertySubType \ Condominium, PropertyType \ Residential
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,014 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 01022020501084
- Zillow Home ID: 87711090
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $120-190K.
Market guideZillow predicts 60010 home values will decrease 1.5% next year, compared to a 1.4% fall for Barrington as a whole. Among 60010 homes, this home is valued 70.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 15.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60010, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 28.4% less than in Barrington, and 197.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 60010 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Barrington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60010 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (47)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 600 W Russell St|
Nearby Schools in Barrington
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.