600 Woodingham Dr, East Lansing, MI 488233 beds, 2 baths, 1,344 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Built in 1972
- 329 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: 1 space
- Last sold: Jun 2006 for $120,000
- Price/sqft: $66
- MLS #: 61957
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Partial basement
- View: Park
- You'll love the Clubhouse for the large parties and the pool in the summer.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 19
- Floor size: 1,344 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 33-20-01-12-214-119
- Zillow Home ID: 74041332
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 600 Woodingham Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 48823 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 8.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 33.3% higher than in East Lansing, and 88.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 48823 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in East Lansing.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48823 home values.
- 602 Woodingham Dr East Lansing, MI$102K21.5--
- 604 Woodingham Dr East Lansing, MI$102K431,344
- 608 Woodingham Dr East Lansing, MI$100K21.5--
- 500 Woodingham Dr APT 5 East Lansing, MI$87K21.51,080
- 610 Woodingham Dr East Lansing, MI$105K31.5--
- 1414 Roxburgh Ave East Lansing, MI$110K31.5--
- 1412 Roxburgh Ave East Lansing, MI$87K21.51,080
- 1410 Roxburgh Ave East Lansing, MI$89K31.51,344
- 1426 Roxburgh Ave East Lansing, MI$94K31.51,344
- 1408 Roxburgh Ave East Lansing, MI$94K31.5--
- 1424 Roxburgh Ave East Lansing, MI$68K31.5--
- 1406 Roxburgh Ave East Lansing, MI$69K21.5--
- 1422 Roxburgh Ave East Lansing, MI$122K321,344
- 500 Woodingham Haslett, MI$66K21.5--
- 500 Woodingham Dr APT 6 East Lansing, MI$52K21.5--
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.