- Lot: 6,900 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1943
- Views: 2,826 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $580,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $276
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 1 space, 200 sqft
- Unfinished basement, 800 sqft
- View: Territorial
- Stainless steel appliances, Yard, Guest parking, Skylights, Family room, Dining room, High-speed internet, Solarium/Atrium, Hardwood floor, Jetted tub, RV parking, Pond, Basement, Wet bar, Walk-in closet, Granite countertop, Workshop, On-street parking, Trash compactor, Secured entry, Breakfast nook, Sun room, Off-street parking, Double pane windows, Central heat, Freezer, Gated property, Wired, Office/Den, Attic, Living room, Cable-ready, Intercom system, Garden, Fenced yard, Mud room, Pantry, Lawn, Stove/Oven, Porch, Sprinkler system, Greenhouse, Master bath, Tile floor, High/Vaulted ceiling, Mother-in-law unit, Jacuzzi/Whirlpool
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,100 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3179102305
- Zillow Home ID: 48848925
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $555-767K.
Market guideZillow predicts Hawthorne Hills home values will increase 8% next year, compared to a 7.6% rise for Seattle as a whole. Among Hawthorne Hills homes, this home is valued 11% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 19.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Hawthorne Hills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 87.8% less than in Seattle, and 88.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Hawthorne Hills home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hawthorne Hills home values.
|4510 NE 60th St Seattle, WA||$859K||3||2.75||2,580|
|6016 45th Ave NE Seattle, WA||$648K||2||1||1,480|
|4501 Stanford Ave NE Seattle, WA||$736K||3||1.75||2,520|
|4516 NE 60th St Seattle, WA||$1.02M||5||3.5||2,570|
|4424 NE 60th St Seattle, WA||$638K||2||1||1,460|
|6031 Oberlin Ave NE Seattle, WA||$584K||3||1.75||1,280|
|6023 Oberlin Ave NE Seattle, WA||$534K||2||1.5||1,070|
|6017 Oberlin Ave NE Seattle, WA||$1.11M||3||2.5||2,760|
|6011 Oberlin Ave NE Seattle, WA||$1.64M||5||4.5||4,970|
|4507 Stanford Ave NE Seattle, WA||$760K||2||1.75||2,380|
|4522 NE 60th St Seattle, WA||$752K||4||2||1,890|
|6015 45th Ave NE Seattle, WA||$764K||3||2.5||2,280|
|5821 45th Ave NE Seattle, WA||$1.22M||5||4||3,290|
|5812 45th Ave NE Seattle, WA||$642K||3||1.75||1,610|
|4418 NE 60th St Seattle, WA||$724K||4||2.75||2,200|
|6019 45th Ave NE Seattle, WA||$700K||2||2||2,040|
|4502 Stanford Ave NE Seattle, WA||$919K||3||3||2,730|
|6023 45th Ave NE Seattle, WA||$908K||2||1||1,840|
|5819 45th Ave NE Seattle, WA||$1.33M||5||4||3,790|
|4515 Stanford Ave NE Seattle, WA||$673K||3||1.75||2,000|
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!