Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $418-525K.
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $18.2K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Culver City is $21,497.
Mid-Range Bathroom Remodel
Estimated value increase: $12.6K
- The average cost for a mid-range bathroom remodel in Culver City is $19,436.
Price / Tax History
- Built in 1971
- All time views: 1,768
- HOA Fee: $405/mo
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $406,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $395
- Flooring: Concrete, Tile
- View: Park
- Listing Status: Active
- CARETS Listing Status: Active
- System Locale: CARETS
- Common Walls: Attached
- Possession: CloseOfEscrow
- View: No View
- Cooking Appliances: Built-Ins
- Association Fees Include: Trash Paid
- Association Rules: Assoc Pet Rules
- Laundry Locations: Community
- Eating Areas: Dining Area
- Legal Disclosures: CommissionToBuyerAgent (N)
- Legal Disclosures: Take Property As Is (N)
- Parking Type: Garage
- Square Footage Source: Vendor Enhanced (N)
- Lot Size Source: Vendor Enhanced (N)
- Association Rules: PetsPermitted
- Shower Over Tub
- Tile (N)
- Master Suite
- Parking Type: Garage - Two Door (N)
- Parking Type: Assigned
- Cooking Appliances: Cooktop - Electric
- Association Fees Include: Water Paid
- Security Safety: Automatic Gate
- Association Amenities: Gated Parking
- ListingAgreement: Lease
- SpecialConditions: Standard Sale
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 297
- Floor size: 1,029 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 1971
- Parcel #: 4134011149
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 20394850
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 90230 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 20.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 34.9% higher than in Culver City, and 57.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 90230 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Culver City.
|Other Units in this Building (118)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 5950 Canterbury Dr|
Nearby Schools in Culver City
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!