6000 Eaglesfield Dr, Raleigh, NC 276134 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $262,500
- Price/sqft: $119
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces, 240 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,200 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1998
- Parcel #: 077903429196000
- Zillow Home ID: 6560358
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6000 Eaglesfield Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Northwest Raleigh, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 45.6% lower than in Raleigh, and 18.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Northwest Raleigh home values rise more quickly than other regions in Raleigh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northwest Raleigh home values.
- 6004 Eaglesfield Dr Raleigh, NC$243K--2.52,154
- 5932 Eaglesfield Dr Raleigh, NC$244K--2.52,017
- 6008 Eaglesfield Dr Raleigh, NC$239K--2.51,823
- 5928 Eaglesfield Dr Raleigh, NC$223K--2.51,815
- 5400 Staysail Ct Raleigh, NC$230K--2.51,748
- 5401 Staysail Ct Raleigh, NC$256K--2.52,024
- 6009 Eaglesfield Dr Raleigh, NC$247K--2.51,786
- 6012 Eaglesfield Dr Raleigh, NC$235K42.51,882
- 12012 Shavenrock Pl Raleigh, NC$366K--2.53,114
- 5404 Staysail Ct Raleigh, NC$221K32.51,776
- 5924 Eaglesfield Dr Raleigh, NC$213K--2.51,646
- 5405 Staysail Ct Raleigh, NC$259K--2.52,048
- 12008 Shavenrock Pl Raleigh, NC$467K43.54,846
- 5408 Staysail Ct Raleigh, NC$248K--2.51,979
- 5301 Littrell Cir Raleigh, NC$255K--2.52,156
- 5919 Eaglesfield Dr Raleigh, NC$239K--2.51,821
- 5920 Eaglesfield Dr Raleigh, NC$238K--2.51,844
- 12015 Shavenrock Pl Raleigh, NC$476K44.54,669
- 6020 Eaglesfield Dr Raleigh, NC$241K--2.52,050
- 5305 Littrell Cir Raleigh, NC$310K--32,848
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.