- Built in 2005
- 5 days on Zillow
- Views: 552 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2005 for $595,000
- Price/sqft: $779
- MLS #: A2058419
- View Virtual Tour
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, 4 spaces
- Security System
- Property Type \ Condo\Co-Op\Villa\Townhouse, Housing-Older Persons Act \ No HOPA, Membership Purch Rqd \ No, Status \ Active-Available, Waterfront Property (Y\N) \ Yes, Year Built Description \ Resale, Amenities \ Elevator, Amenities \ Pool, Property Detached \ No, Equipment\Appliances \ Smoke Detector, Equipment\Appliances \ Refrigerator, Floor Description \ Carpet Floors, Interior Features \ Walk-In Closets, Maintenance Includes \ Building Exterior, Maintenance Includes \ Cable Tv, Maintenance Includes \ Common Area, Maintenance Includes \ Elevator, Maintenance Includes \ Parking, Maintenance Includes \ Pool Service, Maintenance Includes \ Sewer, Maintenance Includes \ Water, Restrictions \ Okay To Lease, Terms Considered \ Conventional, Unit Design \ East Of Us1, Construction Type \ Cbs Construction, Cooling Description \ Central Cooling, Pets Allowed \ Yes, Amenities \ Bike\Jog Path, Amenities \ Business Center, Amenities \ Clubhouse-Clubroom, Amenities \ Exercise Room, Equipment\Appliances \ Dishwasher, Equipment\Appliances \ Disposal, Equipment\Appliances \ Dryer, Equipment\Appliances \ Fire Alarm, Equipment\Appliances \ Icemaker, Equipment\Appliances \ Microwave, Equipment\Appliances \ Security System, Type of Governing Bodies \ Condominium, Interior Features \ Elevator, Maintenance Includes \ All Amenities, Maintenance Includes \ Hot Water, Maintenance Includes \ Landscaping\Lawn Maintenance, Maintenance Includes \ Manager, Maintenance Includes \ Security, Maintenance Includes \ Trash Removal, Parking Description \ Valet Parking, Style \ Condo 5+ Stories, Type of Property \ Condo, Unit Design \ High Rise, Unit View \ Intracoastal View, Floor Description \ Wood Floors, Interior Features \ First Floor Entry, Water Access \ Other, Waterfront Description \ Bay Front, Equipment\Appliances \ Washer, Floor Description \ Ceramic Floor, Unit View \ Bay, Waterfront Description \ Intracoastal Front, Interior Features \ Split Bedroom, Unit Design \ Lobby, Tax Information \ Tax Reflects Homestead Tax, Amenities \ Community Room, Pet Restrictions \ Maximum 20 Lbs, Type of Association \ Condo, Assoc Fee Paid Per \ Monthly, Bedroom Description \ Entry Level, Amenities \ Extra Storage, Equipment\Appliances \ Wall Oven, Approval Information \ 3-4 Weeks Approval, Equipment\Appliances \ Gas Range, Amenities \ Bbq\Picnic Area, Amenities \ Bar, Section \ 10, Amenities \ Courtesy Bus, Exterior Features \ Patio, Interior Features \ French Doors, Heating Description \ No Heat, Equipment\Appliances \ Water Softener\Filter, Exterior Features \ High Impact Doors, Terms Considered \ Cash Only, Terms Considered \ All Cash, Unit View \ Skyline View, Municipal Code \ 28, Equipment\Appliances \ Fuse Box, Folio Number \ 28-22-10-092-0950
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Other
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,180 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 2822100920950
- Zillow Home ID: 70769782
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $735K-1.94M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 33160 home values will increase 3.1% next year, compared to a 2.9% increase for Aventura as a whole. Among 33160 homes, this home is 473.5% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 225.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33160, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21.3% less than in Aventura, and 72.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 33160 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Aventura.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33160 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (216)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 6000 Island Blvd|
Nearby Schools in Aventura
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!