6001 Dyce Way, Bakersfield, CA 933062 beds, 2 baths, 1,440 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,013 sqft
- Mobile / Manufactured
- Built in 1980
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $100,000
- Price/sqft: $69
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 480 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,440 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Parcel #: 43907103
- Zillow Home ID: 19026272
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6001 Dyce Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Rio Bravo market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 68.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 45% higher than in Bakersfield, and 116.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Rio Bravo home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bakersfield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Rio Bravo home values.
- 5929 Dyce Way Bakersfield, CA$74K31.751,344
- 6005 Dyce Way Bakersfield, CA$73K21.751,344
- 5925 Dyce Way Bakersfield, CA$216K321,664
- 6009 Dyce Way Bakersfield, CA$183K31.751,680
- 6412 Wolfe Creek Dr Bakersfield, CA$110K221,056
- 5928 Dyce Way Bakersfield, CA$159K321,222
- 5921 Dyce Way Bakersfield, CA$180K421,498
- 6408 Wolfe Creek Dr Bakersfield, CA$56K321,288
- 6501 Derby Dr Bakersfield, CA$169K31.751,848
- 5924 Dyce Way Bakersfield, CA$147K321,002
- 6413 Derby Dr Bakersfield, CA$177K321,222
- 5917 Dyce Way Bakersfield, CA$161K321,222
- 5920 Dyce Way Bakersfield, CA$171K421,498
- 6404 Wolfe Creek Dr Bakersfield, CA$149K321,222
- 6409 Derby Dr Bakersfield, CA$156K321,222
- 6401 Wolfe Creek Dr Bakersfield, CA$146K321,222
- 5913 Dyce Way Bakersfield, CA$75K21.751,392
- 5916 Dyce Way Bakersfield, CA$164K321,379
- 6500 Derby Dr Bakersfield, CA$165K321,222
- 6405 Derby Dr Bakersfield, CA$137K321,002
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!