xA;Large 2 bedroom 1 bathroom apartment located close to everything Tampa has to offer!
xA;Central heat and air, large kitchens, tile throughout most units, patios, plenty of parking.
xA;Water, sewer, trash, 24 hour maintenance and management included.
xA;Small pet ok.
- Built in 1971
- Views: 21,622 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $825,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $971
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Air Conditioning \ Central
- Floor Covering \ Carpet
- Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile
- Floor Covering \ Vinyl
- Furnishings \ Unfurnished
- HOA Common Assn \ None
- Heatingand Fuel \ Central
- Housing For Older Persons \ N\A
- Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar
- Last Change Type \ Price Increase
- Last Status \ Incomplete
- Lease Terms \ Annual
- Office Primary Board ID \ Pinellas Suncoast
- Pool \ None
- Property Description \ Two Story
- Rent Includes \ Grounds Maintenance
- Rent Includes \ Pest Control
- Rental Rate Type \ Monthly
- Status \ Active
- Utilities \ Cable Available
- Utilities \ Septic
- Utilities \ Sewer
- Window Coverings \ Blinds - Vertical
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 20
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 20
- Floor size: 850 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1992
- Parcel #: 1332690000
- Zillow Home ID: 82045593
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Thinking remodel? See home ideas and estimates on Zillow Digs.
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $37K-5.6M.
Neighborhood: Gandy-Sun Bay South
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Gandy-Sun Bay South, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13.5% lower than in Tampa, and 174.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Gandy-Sun Bay South home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Nearby Schools in Tampa
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!