6002 SE Morris St, Portland, OR 972062 beds, 1 bath, 1,448 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.86 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1926
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $176,000
- Price/sqft: $122
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Off street, 3 spaces
- RV Parking
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,448 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 00069936
- Zillow Home ID: 48214345
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6002 Se Morris Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 97206, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.1% higher than in Clackamas, and 35.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 97206 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Clackamas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 97206 home values.
- 5840 SE Morris St Portland, OR$180K11884
- 5830 SE Morris St Portland, OR$190K21980
- 6020 SE Johnson Creek Blvd Portland, OR$252K411,500
- 5907 SE Morris St Portland, OR$198K--21,782
- 5921 SE Laurel St Portland, OR$248K312,454
- 5921 SE Laurel St Milwaukie, OR$283K312,454
- 5820 SE Morris St Portland, OR$345K322,687
- 6005 SE Laurel St Milwaukie, OR$210K211,287
- 5825 SE Morris St Portland, OR$206K211,152
- 6024 SE Johnson Creek Blvd Portland, OR$237K312,376
- 5815 SE Laurel St Milwaukie, OR$219K221,321
- 6028 SE Johnson Creek Blvd Portland, OR$296K322,032
- 5815 SE Morris St Portland, OR$111K31890
- 5731 SE Laurel St Milwaukie, OR$202K311,512
- 5810 SE Morris St Portland, OR$309K231,512
- 5920 SE Laurel St Milwaukie, OR$203K421,320
- 6004 SE Laurel St Milwaukie, OR$214K311,437
- 9403 SE Hollywood Ave Milwaukie, OR$140K21600
- 5805 SE Morris St Portland, OR$124K11576
- 5910 SE Laurel St Milwaukie, OR$198K211,118
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.