6004 Wedgwood Dr, Morrow, OH 451523 beds, 3 baths, 2,874 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- 886 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $32
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2005 for $242,000
- Price/sqft: $78
- MLS #: 1415057
- Finished basement, 300 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 2 spaces, 160 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,874 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 17303570020
- Zillow Home ID: 35648441
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6004 Wedgwood Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 45152, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 910.1% greater than in Warren, and 1191.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 45152 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Warren.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 45152 home values.
- 5990 Wedgwood Dr Morrow, OH$235K42.52,295
- 6014 Wedgwood Dr Morrow, OH$211K42.52,748
- 6028 Wedgwood Dr Morrow, OH$228K42.52,447
- 5970 Wedgwood Dr Morrow, OH$244K333,066
- 6007 Wedgwood Dr Morrow, OH$255K43.53,290
- 6042 Wedgwood Dr Morrow, OH$230K42.52,494
- 5952 Wedgwood Dr Morrow, OH$257K433,057
- 1082 Dunstan Ct Morrow, OH$202K42.52,490
- 5951 Wedgwood Dr Morrow, OH$212K42.52,436
- 6060 Wedgwood Dr Morrow, OH$215K42.52,916
- 1071 Langton Ct Morrow, OH$229K43.52,652
- 5934 Wedgwood Dr Morrow, OH$203K32.52,286
- 1081 Dunstan Ct Morrow, OH$227K42.52,709
- 1066 Dunstan Ct Morrow, OH$222K422,274
- 6074 Wedgwood Dr Morrow, OH$258K53.52,616
- 1074 Langton Ct Morrow, OH$212K42.52,670
- 1055 Langton Ct Morrow, OH$218K42.52,490
- 5990 Wedgewood Dr Morrow, OH$243K42.5--
- Hastings Ct Morrow, OH--------
- 5919 Wedgwood Dr Morrow, OH$216K42.52,974
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.