6005 Howard Rd, Richmond, VA 232263 beds, 3.5 baths, 1,963 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,365 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1929
- Cooling: Central, Wall
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $478,000
- Price/sqft: $244
- Parking: Carport
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Roof type: Metal
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,963 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1957
- Lot depth: 143
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: W0210330015
- Zillow Home ID: 12557945
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6005 Howard Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 23226 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 7.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% less than in Richmond, and 98.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 23226 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Three Chopt home values.
- 6007 Howard Rd Richmond, VA$504K432,184
- 412 Somerset Ave Richmond, VA$557K432,348
- 410 Somerset Ave Richmond, VA$464K42.52,138
- 6009 Howard Rd Richmond, VA$472K32.52,009
- 6000 Howard Rd Richmond, VA$542K33.52,837
- 6011 Howard Rd Richmond, VA$623K42.52,565
- 6000 York Rd Richmond, VA$689K432,993
- 6008 Howard Rd Richmond, VA$515K43.52,500
- 6002 York Rd Richmond, VA$515K43.53,893
- 500 Somerset Ave Richmond, VA$524K342,493
- 6002 York Rd Richmond, VA$964K43.53,893
- 6010 Howard Rd Richmond, VA$364K--1.51,440
- 504 Somerset Ave Richmond, VA$373K321,735
- 6015 Howard Rd Richmond, VA$643K42.52,983
- 6004 York Rd Richmond, VA$1.72M64.54,534
- 506 Somerset Ave Richmond, VA$305K321,430
- 6006 York Rd # A Richmond, VA--------
- 503 Henri Rd Richmond, VA$399K33.51,730
- 501 Henri Rd Richmond, VA$733K42.53,272
- 508 Somerset Ave Richmond, VA$364K421,748
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.