- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- 22 days on Zillow
- Views: 162 all time views
- 3 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $410
- Last sold: Nov 1999 for $37,500
- Price/sqft: $63
- MLS #: T2754993
- View Virtual Tour
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Range, Exterior Features \ Patio\Porch\Deck Covered, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Foundation \ Slab, HOA Common Assn \ Required, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Maintenance Includes \ Trash Removal, Pool \ Community, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Sale Provision \ None, Status \ Active, Utilities \ Cable Connected, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Location \ Balcony, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Garage Features \ Washer\Dryer Hookup, Heatingand Fuel \ Fuel - Electric, HOA Payment Schedule \ Monthly, Utilities \ Public Sewer, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Utilities \ City Water, Appliances Included \ Washer, Interior Features \ Unfurnished, Garage Carport \ None, Garage Features \ Assigned Parking, Last Change Type \ New Listing, Maintenance Includes \ Water\Sewer, Ownership \ Condominium, Property Style \ Condo, Exterior Construction \ Wood Frame, Exterior Features \ Patio\Porch\Deck Screened, Last Status \ Incomplete, Property Description \ 2nd Floor Multi-Story, Appliances Included \ Freezer, Office Primary Board ID \ Tampa
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 876 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Parcel #: 1995490822
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 45113355
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $45-104K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 33617 home values will rise 5.5% next year, compared to a 5.9% increase for Temple Terrace as a whole. Among 33617 homes, this home is 38.7% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 7.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33617, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 44.9% greater than in Temple Terrace, and 348.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33617 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Temple Terrace.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33617 home values.
Nearby Schools in Temple Terrace
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!