6006 W Cabanne Pl, Saint Louis, MO 631128 beds, 2.5 baths, 3,510 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1909
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $169,000
- Price/sqft: $48
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Off street
- Cooling System: Central, Living room, Parking Type: Off Street, Stainless steel appliances, Vintage
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 14
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,510 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1909
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 45390000900
- Zillow Home ID: 2982781
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6006 W Cabanne Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 63112, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.2% higher than in Saint Louis, and 170.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 63112 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 3 beds, 2.5 baths
2,112 sqft, 9,583 sqft lot, built in 2009
- 3 beds, 2.5 baths
- 6002 W Cabanne Pl Saint Louis, MO$185K--3.53,510
- 6014 W Cabanne Pl Saint Louis, MO$233K--43,346
- 5968 W Cabanne Pl Saint Louis, MO$179K--33,034
- 6003 Cates Ave Saint Louis, MO$132K431,676
- 5971 Cates Ave Saint Louis, MO$106K--23,150
- 5964 W Cabanne Pl Saint Louis, MO$152K532,370
- 6007 Cates Ave Saint Louis, MO$148K412,160
- 5965 Cates Ave Saint Louis, MO$94K--22,544
- 6024 W Cabanne Pl Saint Louis, MO$266K--3.53,930
- 6013 Cates Ave Saint Louis, MO$117K412,114
- 5963 Cates Ave Saint Louis, MO$103K--21,240
- 6019 Cates Ave Saint Louis, MO$108K--21,240
- 6005 W Cabanne Pl Saint Louis, MO$247K--32,830
- 6015 W Cabanne Pl Saint Louis, MO$221K--23,816
- 5956 W Cabanne Pl Saint Louis, MO$244K--3.54,504
- 5957 Cates Ave Saint Louis, MO--------
- 5965 W Cabanne Pl Saint Louis, MO$231K--43,182
- 6025 W Cabanne Pl Saint Louis, MO$129K--1.51,836
- 6023 Cates Ave Saint Louis, MO$90K--21,984
- 6034 W Cabanne Pl Saint Louis, MO$203K--32,534
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!