- Lot: 7,474 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Views: 1,644 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $650,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $280
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 240 sqft
- Partial basement, 470 sqft
- View: Mountain
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Dryer, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Appliances That Stay \ Washer, Bank/REO Owned \ N, Basement \ Daylight, Basement \ Partially Finished, Building Condition \ Average, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Bus line nearby \ Y, Dining room location \ M, Energy Source(heat) \ Electric, Energy Source(heat) \ Natural Gas, Entrance level \ M, Exterior \ Wood, Exterior \ Wood Products, Family room location \ L, Floor Covering \ Hardwood, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Floor covering \ L, Form 17 \ Provided, Foundation \ Poured Concrete, Heating/Cooling \ Forced Air, Interior Features \ 2nd Kitchen, Kitchen (w/ eating area) location \ M, Kitchen location \ L, Living room location \ M, Lot details \ L, Lot Details \ Paved Street, Parking Type \ Garage-Attached, Possession \ Closing, Possession \ See Remarks, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ RESI, Roof \ Cedar Shake, Senior exemption \ N, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Show map link \ Y, Status \ P, Style \ 16, Utility room location \ L, View \ Lake, View \ Mountain, View \ Partial, Water Source \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,320 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3176100110
- Zillow Home ID: 48848405
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $525-900K.
Market guideZillow predicts Hawthorne Hills home values will rise 8% next year, compared to a 7.6% increase for Seattle as a whole. Among Hawthorne Hills homes, this home is valued 3.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 18.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Hawthorne Hills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 87.8% lower than in Seattle, and 88.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Hawthorne Hills home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hawthorne Hills home values.
|6010 51st Ave NE Seattle, WA||$736K||4||2.75||2,220|
|6002 51st Ave NE Seattle, WA||$1.42M||3||3||3,480|
|6022 51st Ave NE Seattle, WA||$886K||3||1.75||2,430|
|6009 52nd Ave NE Seattle, WA||$495K||2||1||980|
|6017 52nd Ave NE Seattle, WA||$474K||2||1||930|
|6001 52nd Ave NE Seattle, WA||$718K||3||2||1,920|
|6030 51st Ave NE Seattle, WA||$717K||2||2||2,320|
|5105 NE 60th St Seattle, WA||$783K||4||1.75||2,170|
|6025 52nd Ave NE Seattle, WA||$795K||5||2||2,470|
|6011 51st Ave NE Seattle, WA||$815K||4||1.75||2,430|
|6019 51st Ave NE Seattle, WA||$768K||4||2||2,030|
|6001 51st Ave NE Seattle, WA||$1.59M||2||1.75||2,800|
|4983 Purdue Ave NE Seattle, WA||$987K||5||2.75||2,490|
|6031 52nd Ave NE Seattle, WA||$843K||4||1.75||2,280|
|6036 51st Ave NE Seattle, WA||$1.01M||4||3||3,160|
|6025 51st Ave NE Seattle, WA||$613K||2||1||1,250|
|5252 Pullman Ave NE Seattle, WA||$871K||4||2.5||2,470|
|4980 Purdue Ave NE Seattle, WA||$834K||3||1.75||2,480|
|5244 Pullman Ave NE Seattle, WA||$674K||3||2||1,840|
|6037 52nd Ave NE Seattle, WA||$655K||4||2||1,480|
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!