- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6008 Obrien Ave, Nashville, TN 372092 beds, 1 bath, 671 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,663 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2010
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2001 for $9,100
- Parking: Off street
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 671 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1941
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 145
- Lot width: 51
- Parcel #: 09113029400
- Zillow Home ID: 41114530
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6008 Obrien Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Charlotte Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.7% lower than in Nashville, and 8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Charlotte Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Nashville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Charlotte Park home values.
- 3 beds, 1 baths
1,578 sqft, 16,117 sqft lot, built in 1950
- 3 beds, 1 baths
- 6010 Obrien Ave Nashville, TN$132K511,400
- 6006 Obrien Ave Nashville, TN$120K311,088
- Obrien Ave Nashville, TN$142K321,380
- 6012 Obrien Ave Nashville, TN$109K21892
- 5948 Obrien Ave Nashville, TN$130K22.51,353
- 5948 Obrien Ave Nashville, TN$198K231,353
- 5946 Obrien Ave Nashville, TN$128K22.51,311
- 5946 Obrien Ave Nashville, TN$200K22.51,344
- 6014 Obrien Ave Nashville, TN$105K21672
- 5944 Obrien Ave Nashville, TN$198K22.51,344
- 6011 Obrien Ave Nashville, TN$188K221,528
- 6009 Obrien Ave Nashville, TN$142K321,380
- 5942 Obrien Ave Nashville, TN$130K22.51,311
- 5942 Obrien Ave Nashville, TN$198K22.51,344
- 6007 Obrien Ave Nashville, TN$114K211,176
- 5940 Obrien Ave Nashville, TN$160K22.51,353
- 5938 Obrien Ave # 6 Nashville, TN$159K22.51,353
- 5936 Obrien Ave # 7 Nashville, TN$159K22.51,353
- 6003 Obrien Ave # B Nashville, TN$130K321,258
- 5934 Obrien Ave # 8 Nashville, TN--322,016
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.