6009 Gleneagles Cir, San Jose, CA 951384 beds, 4.5 baths, 4,300 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
It is very well maintained with all custom touches like custom wrought iron railing, faux painting, antique finish mirror in powder room, very comfortable office room/ library/ 5th bedroom, extraordinary guest suite and beautiful backyard with peaceful mountain views
This neighborhood is very friendly and excellent place for kids. It has walking/biking trails to enjoy the beautiful valley views.
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2010 for $1,350,000
- Parking: 696 sqft
- Wrought Iron railing, Custom entertainment center, Bar, Custom decorative paintings, Custom cabinets
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,300 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1998
- Parcel #: 68050047
- Zillow Home ID: 19813118
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6009 Gleneagles Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Evergreen, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 24% less than in San Jose, and 75.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Evergreen home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Evergreen home values.
- 6003 Gleneagles Cir San Jose, CA$1.67M54.53,809
- 6015 Gleneagles Cir San Jose, CA$1.63M44.53,604
- 5827 Chesterfield Ct San Jose, CA$1.54M33.52,981
- 5997 Gleneagles Cir San Jose, CA$1.51M33.52,981
- 6021 Gleneagles Cir San Jose, CA$1.45M33.52,981
- 5985 Gleneagles Cir San Jose, CA$2.12M44.54,073
- 5822 Chesterfield Ct San Jose, CA$2.05M44.53,604
- 5812 Vitero Way San Jose, CA$1.3M532,695
- 5979 Gleneagles Cir San Jose, CA$1.99M54.53,809
- 5806 Vitero Way San Jose, CA$1.38M443,014
- 5818 Vitero Way San Jose, CA$1.53M644,000
- 6027 Gleneagles Cir San Jose, CA$1.85M453,809
- 5800 Vitero Way San Jose, CA$1.29M532,695
- 5991 Gleneagles Cir San Jose, CA$2.11M54.54,300
- 5824 Vitero Way San Jose, CA$1.5M443,500
- 5821 Chesterfield Ct San Jose, CA$1.75M44.53,604
- 5973 Gleneagles Cir San Jose, CA$1.49M33.52,981
- 5794 Vitero Way San Jose, CA$1.51M653,455
- 5830 Vitero Way San Jose, CA$1.3M432,695
- 5816 Chesterfield Ct San Jose, CA$1.77M454,073
Nearby Schools in San Jose
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292