- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6009 SE 87th St, Oklahoma City, OK 731353 beds, 2 baths, 1,955 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,899 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- HOA Fee: $55
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 1999 for $116,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile, Other
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,955 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 115
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 200121140
- Zillow Home ID: 22047281
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6009 Se 87th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73135 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 33.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 40% higher than in Oklahoma City, and 88.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 73135 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Oklahoma City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73135 home values.
- 6021 SE 87th St Oklahoma City, OK$136K321,587
- 6017 SE 87th St Oklahoma City, OK$151K321,898
- 6013 SE 87th St Del City, OK$139K321,584
- 7005 Lakepointe Dr Oklahoma City, OK$223K432,769
- 6012 SE 87th St Oklahoma City, OK$135K321,711
- 6008 SE 87th St Oklahoma City, OK$144K22.51,797
- 6005 SE 87th St Oklahoma City, OK$143K321,410
- 6016 SE 87th St Oklahoma City, OK$146K321,834
- 6004 SE 87th St Oklahoma City, OK$154K421,991
- 6001 SE 87th St Oklahoma City, OK$142K321,577
- 6004 SE 86th St Oklahoma City, OK$119K321,736
- 6008 SE 86th St Oklahoma City, OK$132K421,974
- 6000 SE 86th St Oklahoma City, OK$121K321,649
- 6020 SE 87th St Oklahoma City, OK$165K422,202
- 6012 SE 86th St Oklahoma City, OK$130K321,777
- 6000 SE 87th St Oklahoma City, OK$142K321,577
- 6013 SE 88th St Oklahoma City, OK$149K421,985
- 6017 SE 88th St Oklahoma City, OK$149K321,985
- 6009 SE 88th St Oklahoma City, OK$140K321,719
- 5928 SE 86th St Oklahoma City, OK$139K321,815
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.