601 Daisy Dr, Desoto, TX 751154 beds, 3.5 baths, 4,023 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 2008
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 420 sqft
- Bedroom, Floor Covering: Wood, Full Bath, Game Room, Half Bath, Media Room, Parking Type: Garage, Utility
- Garbage disposal
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,023 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Lot depth: 115
- Lot width: 90
- Parcel #: 200149100G0100000
- Zillow Home ID: 60348147
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 601 Daisy Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 75115 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 49.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1% higher than in Desoto, and 216.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 75115 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Desoto.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 75115 home values.
- 601 Daisy Dr Desoto, TX$192K43.54,023
- 605 Daisy Dr Desoto, TX$261K54.13,692
- 600 Vanilla Ct Desoto, TX$162K422,774
- 1101 Raspberry Ln Desoto, TX$149K322,077
- 604 Vanilla Ct Desoto, TX$157K432,813
- 609 Daisy Dr Desoto, TX$190K53.53,236
- 1021 Raspberry Ln Desoto, TX$196K53.53,847
- 1105 Raspberry Ln Desoto, TX$168K42.53,181
- 608 Vanilla Ct Desoto, TX$157K422,669
- 1017 Raspberry Ln Desoto, TX$187K52.53,938
- 613 Daisy Dr Desoto, TX$198K53.53,756
- 1109 Raspberry Ln Desoto, TX$206K43.54,317
- 1100 Lilac Ln Desoto, TX$167K322,484
- 1020 Lilac Ln Desoto, TX$183K433,333
- 1104 Lilac Ln Desoto, TX$171K53.53,229
- 612 Vanilla Ct Desoto, TX$274K444,149
- 1016 Lilac Ln Desoto, TX$186K53.53,682
- 1108 Lilac Ln Desoto, TX$185K62.53,619
- 500 Raspberry Ln Desoto, TX--------
- 1113 Raspberry Ln Desoto, TX$183K433,217
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.