601 Matadero Ave, Palo Alto, CA 943063 beds, 2 baths, 1,488 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $1,550,000
- Price/sqft: $1,042
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: 576 sqft
- RV Parking
- Sprinkler System
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,488 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1952
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 13710053
- Zillow Home ID: 19505182
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 601 Matadero Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Barron Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 0.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 95.8% lower than in San Jose Metro, and 98.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Barron Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Barron Park home values.
- 3530 Whitsell Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.59M31.51,320
- 625 Matadero Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.39M321,286
- 3540 Whitsell Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.35M221,112
- 3550 Whitsell Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.4M11645
- 635 Matadero Ave Palo Alto, CA$3.92M543,193
- 595 Matadero Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.7M311,322
- 580 Matadero Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.85M32.52,550
- 604 Matadero Ave Palo Alto, CA$3.16M43.53,406
- 655 Josina Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.9M321,992
- 3560 Whitsell Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.15M441,935
- 3475 Tippawingo St Palo Alto, CA$2.39M422,776
- 588 Matadero Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.62M532,301
- 3553 Whitsell Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.71M321,555
- 565 Matadero Ave Palo Alto, CA$4.03M2113,108
- 667 Josina Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.4M211,117
- 570 Matadero Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.74M11752
- 630 Kendall Ave Palo Alto, CA$3.77M542,958
- 640 Kendall Ave Palo Alto, CA$3.33M32.53,106
- 3557 Whitsell Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.85M421,851
- 650 Kendall Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.63M311,254
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!