This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $611K-1.36M.
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Major Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $54.9K
- The average cost for a mid-range major kitchen remodel in Los Angeles is $66,304.
Upscale Major Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $97.6K
- The average cost for a upscale major kitchen remodel in Los Angeles is $129,595.
Price / Tax History
- Baths: 2 full, 1 half
- Lot: 0.48 acres
- Built in 1981
- All time views: 1,506
- HOA Fee: $375/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2012 for $440,000
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Laminate
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Listing Status: Active
- CARETS Listing Status: Active
- System Locale: CARETS
- Common Walls: Attached
- Fire Place Fuel: Gas
- Rooms: LivingRoom
- Possession: Negotiable
- Appliances: Gas Dryer Hookup
- Security Safety: Smoke Detector
- Eating Areas: Dining Area
- Heating Type: Central Furnace
- Legal Disclosures: CommissionToBuyerAgent (N)
- Legal Disclosures: Take Property As Is (N)
- Square Footage Source: Vendor Enhanced (N)
- Association Rules: Call for Rules
- Lot Size Source: Vendor Enhanced (N)
- View: Tree Top View
- Parking Type: Assigned
- Security Safety: Carbon Monoxide Detector(s)
- ListingAgreement: Lease
- SpecialConditions: Standard Sale
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 7
- Floor size: 1,495 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1981
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 5504017022
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 20774528
Popularity on Zillow
Neighborhood: Mid Wilshire
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Mid Wilshire market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 17.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 35.9% lower than in Los Angeles, and 36.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Mid Wilshire home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!