601 SW 63rd Ct, Miami, FL 331443 beds, 2 baths, 2,138 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,134 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $160,000
- Price/sqft: $75
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: 0 space
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Solarium / Atrium
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,138 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1951
- Parcel #: 0140010056970
- Zillow Home ID: 43835301
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 601 Sw 63rd Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Flagami, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4% lower than in Miami, and 177.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Flagami home values rise more quickly than other regions in Miami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Flagami home values.
- 615 SW 63rd Ct Miami, FL$228K211,700
- 600 SW 63rd Ave Miami, FL$187K211,096
- 610 SW 63rd Ave Miami, FL$178K211,064
- 620 SW 63rd Ave Miami, FL$185K211,098
- SW 6th St Miami, FL$202K21967
- 713 SW 63rd Ct Miami, FL$240K211,620
- 6311 SW 6th St Miami, FL$202K21967
- 550 SW 63rd Ave Miami, FL$185K311,176
- 632 SW 63rd Ave Miami, FL$212K321,489
- 725 SW 63rd Ct Miami, FL$161K21977
- SW 63rd Ave Miami, FL$242K211,230
- SW 63rd Ave Miami, FL$139K21832
- 634 SW 63rd Ave Miami, FL$231K321,509
- 540 SW 63rd Ave Miami, FL$139K21832
- 525 SW 63rd Ct Miami, FL$286K311,891
- 735 SW 63rd Ct Miami, FL$188K21848
- 636 SW 63rd Ave Miami, FL$219K321,683
- 520 SW 63rd Ave Miami, FL$261K221,330
- 601 SW 63rd Ave Miami, FL$283K322,029
- 611 SW 63rd Ave Miami, FL$285K322,001
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.