- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
601 Westchester Ave, Rochester, NY 146093 beds, 2 baths, 1,618 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1926
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Apr 2009 for $106,650
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 378 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Bedroom, Full Bath
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,618 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 2634001071100003016000
- Zillow Home ID: 30985345
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 601 Westchester Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 14609, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 269.6% higher than in Irondequoit, and 82% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 14609 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Irondequoit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 14609 home values.
- 601 Westchester Ave Rochester, NY$101K421,619
- 609 Westchester Ave Rochester, NY$111K31.51,384
- 593 Westchester Ave Rochester, NY$123K311,368
- 600 Laurelton Rd Rochester, NY$89K31.51,104
- 613 Westchester Ave Rochester, NY$89K31.51,369
- 587 Westchester Ave Rochester, NY$88K31.51,442
- 608 Laurelton Rd Rochester, NY$123K31.51,484
- 590 Laurelton Rd Rochester, NY$88K311,368
- 600 Westchester Ave Rochester, NY$123K311,857
- 608 Westchester Ave Rochester, NY$87K311,120
- 594 Westchester Ave Rochester, NY$119K532,211
- 619 Westchester Ave Rochester, NY$87K311,431
- 579 Westchester Ave Rochester, NY$116K311,384
- 614 Westchester Ave Rochester, NY$118K321,858
- 588 Westchester Ave Rochester, NY$112K311,350
- 622 Laurelton Rd Rochester, NY$119K311,472
- 582 Laurelton Rd Rochester, NY$117K31.51,470
- 620 Westchester Ave Rochester, NY$89K31.51,157
- 625 Westchester Ave Rochester, NY$111K421,619
- 397 Harwick Rd Rochester, NY$118K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.