- 4/19 1pm-4pm
- Lot: 9,104 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- 4 days on Zillow
- Views: 644 all time views
- 18 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $40
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2008
- Price/sqft: $97
- MLS #: 6842494
- View Virtual Tour
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 432 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- AC \ Central Air, Area Amenities \ Jogging/Biking Path, Area Amenities \ Play Ground, Area Amenities \ Pool-Community, Association Fee Frequency \ Monthly, Association Fee Includes \ See Agent, Construction \ 3 Side Masonry, Dining Description \ Breakfast Area, Dining Description \ Formal Dining Room, Exterior Features \ Patio-Uncovered, Exterior Features \ Porch-Open, Exterior Features \ Private BackYard, Fence \ Privacy, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Tile - Hard, Foundation Details \ Slab, Garage Description \ Attached, Garage Description \ Door Opener, Garage Description \ Entry-Swing-In, Heating \ Central Heat, Interior Features \ Built-in Safe, Interior Features \ Butler Pantry, Interior Features \ Ceiling-High, Interior Features \ Indoor Utilities, Interior Features \ Lighting Recessed, Interior Features \ Security System - Owned, Interior Features \ Smoke Detector, Interior Features \ Walk-In Closet, Kitchen \ Breakfast Area, Kitchen \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen \ Center Island, Kitchen \ Open to Family Room, Kitchen \ Walk-in Pantry, Kitchen Appliances \ Cook Top Electric, Kitchen Appliances \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Appliances \ Disposal, Kitchen Appliances \ Double Oven, Kitchen Appliances \ Microwave Oven, Kitchen Appliances \ Water Heater Electric, Kitchen Appliances \ Water Softener Owned, Laundry Facilities \ Dryer Connection - Electric, Laundry Facilities \ Washer Connections, Laundry Location \ Main Level, Listing Financing \ Cash, Listing Financing \ Conventional, Listing Financing \ FHA, Listing Financing \ VA, Lot Features \ Backs To Greenbelt, Master Description \ 2 Closets, Master Description \ Double Vanity, Master Description \ Garden Tub, Master Description \ Separate Shower, Master Description \ Walk-In Closet, Master Description \ Walk-in Shower, Outdoor Living Features \ Fire Pit, Property Sub Type \ House, Property Type \ Residential, Region \ Pflugerville, Restrictions \ Deed Restrictions, Roof \ Composition Shingle, Rooms \ Bedroom/Office, Rooms \ Family, Rooms \ Foyer, Rooms \ Game, Rooms \ Living/Den, Rooms \ Pantry, Rooms \ Utility, Sewer \ City at Street, Steps \ Interior Steps, Stories Lookup \ 2, Trees \ Medium (20 Ft - 40 Ft), Trees \ Small (Under 20 Ft), Unit Style \ 1st Floor Entry, Utilities \ Electricity on Property, View \ Greenbelt, Water Source \ City
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 3,360 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 764022
- Zillow Home ID: 83125912
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Pflugerville home values will rise 1.3% next year, compared to a 1.5% increase for Austin Metro as a whole. Among Pflugerville homes, this home is 92.8% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 9.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Pflugerville, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21.4% greater than in Austin Metro, and 13.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Pflugerville home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Austin Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Pflugerville home values.
|605 Willow Walk Dr Pflugerville, TX||$221K||--||2||2,175|
|521 Willow Walk Dr Pflugerville, TX||$209K||--||2||1,955|
|609 Willow Walk Dr Pflugerville, TX||$284K||--||2||3,360|
|517 Willow Walk Dr Pflugerville, TX||$251K||--||3||2,925|
|600 Willow Walk Dr Pflugerville, TX||$216K||3||2||1,955|
|604 Willow Walk Dr Pflugerville, TX||$193K||--||2||1,782|
|18840 Star Gazer Way Pflugerville, TX||$229K||--||2||2,212|
|613 Willow Walk Dr Pflugerville, TX||$229K||--||2||2,225|
|513 Willow Walk Dr Pflugerville, TX||$244K||--||3||2,729|
|600 Autumn Sage Way Pflugerville, TX||$320K||5||4||3,528|
|18836 Star Gazer Way Pflugerville, TX||$244K||--||3||2,516|
|617 Willow Walk Dr Pflugerville, TX||$211K||3||2||1,964|
|509 Willow Walk Dr Pflugerville, TX||$216K||--||2||2,071|
|508 Willow Walk Dr Pflugerville, TX||$217K||3||2||1,913|
|604 Autumn Sage Way Pflugerville, TX||$273K||4||2||2,719|
|608 Autumn Sage Way Pflugerville, TX||$306K||4||2||3,043|
|612 Autumn Sage Way Pflugerville, TX||$290K||4||2||2,923|
|616 Autumn Sage Way Pflugerville, TX||$309K||3||2||3,041|
|613 Autumn Sage Way Pflugerville, TX||--||--||4||2,244|
|617 Autumn Sage Way Pflugerville, TX||$260K||4||3||2,716|
Nearby Schools in Pflugerville
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.