- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
601 Woodbridge Ct, Middlebury, IN 465403 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,052 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.65 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2010 for $175,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 984 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 2,052 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Lot depth: 217
- Lot width: 130
- Parcel #: 200810352005000035
- Zillow Home ID: 68182412
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 601 Woodbridge Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46540, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.6% less than in Middlebury, and 17.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 46540 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Middlebury.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 501 Skyview Dr Middlebury, IN$174K412,438
- 505 Skyview Dr Middlebury, IN$201K41.52,600
- 603 Woodbridge Ct Middlebury, IN$130K321,264
- 602 Woodbridge Ct Middlebury, IN$137K311,528
- 602 Highland Dr Middlebury, IN$160K41.52,018
- 407 Skyview Dr Middlebury, IN$128K41.51,832
- 507 Skyview Dr Middlebury, IN$207K31.52,257
- 502 Skyview Dr Middlebury, IN$182K642,043
- 500 Skyview Dr Middlebury, IN$160K311,650
- 605 Woodbridge Ct Middlebury, IN$194K312,358
- 604 Woodbridge Ct Middlebury, IN$180K433,008
- 405 Skyview Dr Middlebury, IN$143K4--1,884
- 604 Highland Dr Middlebury, IN$172K42.52,240
- 603 Highland Dr Middlebury, IN$171K312,078
- 404 Skyview Dr Middlebury, IN$165K31.51,624
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.