- Lot: 5,000 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1944
- Views: 597 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $593,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $233
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Unfinished basement
- View: Mountain
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Amenities \ Thermal Windows, Bank/REO Owned \ N, Building Condition \ Good, Energy Source(heat) \ Natural Gas, Exterior \ Wood, Floor Covering \ Hardwood, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Form 17 \ Provided, Foundation \ Concrete Block, General Zoning Class \ Residential, Heating/Cooling \ Forced Air, Leased Items \ None, Lot Details \ Curbs, Lot Details \ Paved Street, Lot Details \ Sidewalk, Possession \ Closing, Possession \ Sub. Tenant's Rights, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ MULT, Range/oven1 \ Y, Range/oven2 \ Y, Refrigerator1 \ Y, Refrigerator2 \ Y, Roof \ Composition, Sewer \ Available, Show map link \ Y, Site Features \ Cable TV, Site Features \ Deck, Site Features \ Fenced-Partially, Site Features \ Gas Available, Site Features \ High Speed Internet, Status \ P, Style \ 52, Units below grade \ N, Washer/dryer1 \ Y, Washer/dryer2 \ Y, Water Source \ Public
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,540 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 2769600490
- Zillow Home ID: 48824380
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $514-900K.
Market guideZillow predicts West Woodland home values will increase 8.2% next year, compared to a 7.6% rise for Seattle as a whole. Among West Woodland homes, this home is valued 32% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 32.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In West Woodland, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 75.5% lower than in Seattle, and 77.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help West Woodland home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Woodland home values.
|6008 5th Ave NW Seattle, WA||$432K||2||1||940|
|6016 5th Ave NW Seattle, WA||$524K||2||2||1,270|
|6006 5th Ave NW Seattle, WA||$545K||3||2||1,520|
|6022 5th Ave NW Seattle, WA||$464K||3||1||1,240|
|6002 5th Ave NW Seattle, WA||$531K||3||1.75||1,500|
|406 NW 60th St Seattle, WA||$635K||Studio||2||2,700|
|6013 4th Ave NW Seattle, WA||$815K||Studio||3||3,400|
|6026 5th Ave NW Seattle, WA||$656K||4||2||1,830|
|6019 4th Ave NW Seattle, WA||$756K||6||2.5||3,220|
|6023 4th Ave NW Seattle, WA||$500K||2||1||1,300|
|404 NW 60th St Seattle, WA||$545K||3||1||1,550|
|6032 5th Ave NW Seattle, WA||$705K||4||3||2,760|
|6045 5th Ave NW Seattle, WA||--||2||1||900|
|6027 4th Ave NW Seattle, WA||$617K||4||1||2,300|
|419 NW 60TH St Seattle, WA||$700K||3||3||3,200|
|500 NW 60th St Seattle, WA||$561K||3||3||1,670|
|6011 5th Ave NW Seattle, WA||$394K||2||1||550|
|6017 4th Ave NW Seattle, WA||$1.08M||Studio||--||4,050|
|6015 5th Ave NW Seattle, WA||$568K||3||1||2,100|
|409 NW 60th St Seattle, WA||$494K||2||1.5||1,060|
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!