- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6010 Bullard Rd, Fenton, MI 484304 beds, 2 baths, 2,070 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.59 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1945
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2009 for $240,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 720 sqft
- RV Parking
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stone, Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,070 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 509
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 0434401052
- Zillow Home ID: 23905378
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6010 Bullard Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 48430 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 32.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 63.1% less than in Livingston, and 3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 48430 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Livingston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48430 home values.
- 6020 Bullard Rd Fenton, MI$171K221,248
- 5986 Bullard Rd Fenton, MI$184K21.51,200
- 6040 Bullard Rd Fenton, MI$316K33.51,697
- 5980 Bullard Rd Fenton, MI$335K322,308
- 6050 Bullard Rd Fenton, MI$264K32.52,730
- 6060 Bullard Rd Fenton, MI$179K41.51,596
- 5966 Bullard Rd Fenton, MI$259K321,548
- 5972 Bullard Rd Fenton, MI$253K321,440
- 5994 Bullard Rd Fenton, MI$198K311,008
- 5958 Bullard Rd Fenton, MI$160K311,221
- 6070 Bullard Rd Fenton, MI$188K322,064
- 6000 Bullard Rd Fenton, MI$206K121,280
- 6080 Bullard Rd Fenton, MI$141K211,248
- 5952 Bullard Rd Fenton, MI$170K21879
- 6090 Bullard Rd Fenton, MI--------
- 5944 Bullard Rd Fenton, MI$333K32.52,600
- 6030 Bullard Rd Fenton, MI$186K211,694
- 11350 Parshall Rd Fenton, MI$161K31.51,880
- 5938 Bullard Rd Fenton, MI$174K31.51,435
- 5955 Bullard Rd Fenton, MI$171K31.51,824
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.