6012 88th Street Ct E, Puyallup, WA 983713 beds, 2 baths, 1,600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Mobile / Manufactured
- Built in 2000
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2008 for $155,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Gated Entry
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- RV Parking
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Wood products
- Roof type: Composition
- Floor size: 1,600 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2144288944
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6012 88th Street Court E
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 98371 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 42% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.4% less than in Summit, and 9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 98371 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Summit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98371 home values.
- 6004 88th Street Ct E # 42PUYA Puyallup, WA$107K321,062
- 6001 88th Street Ct E # 41PUYA Puyallup, WA$130K321,658
- 6008 88th Street Ct E # 43PUYA Puyallup, WA$163K322,176
- 6003 88th Street Ct E Puyallup, WA--321,496
- 6003 88th Street Ct E # 40PUYA Puyallup, WA$118K321,496
- 8806 60th Ave E # 76PUYA Puyallup, WA$121K321,529
- 6007 88th Street Ct E # 39PUYA Puyallup, WA$112K321,320
- 8810 60th Ave E # 77PUYA Puyallup, WA$129K321,592
- 6012 88th Street Ct E # 44PUYA Puyallup, WA$127K321,600
- 8818 60th Ave E # 78PUYA Puyallup, WA$124K321,567
- 6015 88th Street Ct E Puyallup, WA$166K211,326
- 6011 88th Street Ct E # 38PUYA Puyallup, WA$100K21.751,080
- 6016 88th Street Ct E # 45PUYA Puyallup, WA$164K322,176
- 6015 88th Street Ct E # 37PUYA Puyallup, WA$114K21.751,326
- 6020 88th Street Ct E Puyallup, WA$232K----2,176
- 6020 88th Street Ct E # 46 Puyallup, WA$232K21.752,176
- 6020 88th Street Ct E # 46PUYA Puyallup, WA$163K322,176
- 6003 89th St E # 61PUYA Puyallup, WA$153K222,024
- 6019 88th Street Ct E # 36PUYA Puyallup, WA$123K321,514
- 6007 89th St E # 60PUYA Puyallup, WA$170K322,176
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!