- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
60120 Palm Oasis Ave, Palm Springs, CA 922622 beds, 1 bath, 1,088 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- Cooling: Other, Wall
- Heating: Baseboard, Forced air, Wall
- Last sold: Jan 2006 for $250,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Tile
- Gated Entry
- Parking: Garage - Attached, On street, 342 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: Mountain
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,088 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Parcel #: 669171009
- Zillow Home ID: 18116593
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 60120 Palm Oasis Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92262 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 27.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 58.1% higher than in Palm Springs, and 1.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92262 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Palm Springs.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92262 home values.
- 60144 Palm Oasis Ave Palm Springs, CA$188K21.751,120
- 22075 Skyview Dr Palm Springs, CA$141K221,104
- 22101 Skyview Dr Palm Springs, CA$149K321,826
- 60072 Palm Oasis Ave Palm Springs, CA$180K31.751,127
- 22133 Skyview Dr Palm Springs, CA$131K221,457
- 60161 Palm Oasis Ave Palm Springs, CA$161K21989
- 22122 Skyview Dr Palm Springs, CA$153K321,404
- 22175 Skyview Dr Palm Springs, CA$123K321,481
- 60160 Overture Dr Palm Springs, CA$229K31.751,400
- 22123 Purple Sage Dr Palm Springs, CA$264K421,736
- 60054 Palm Oasis Ave Palm Springs, CA$157K321,826
- 22155 Purple Sage Dr Palm Springs, CA$171K421,736
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!