A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,000 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1977
- Views: 256 all time views
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jan 2015 for $715,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $210
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 540 sqft
- Partial basement, 540 sqft
- View: City, Mountain
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Amenities \ Coin Op Laundry, Building Condition \ Very Good, Dishwasher1 \ Y, Dishwasher2 \ Y, Energy Source(heat) \ Electric, Exterior \ Stone, Floor Covering \ Vinyl, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Form 17 \ Provided, Foundation \ Poured Concrete, General Zoning Class \ Residential, Heating/Cooling \ Baseboard, Leased Items \ None, Lot Details \ Curbs, Lot Details \ Paved Street, Lot Details \ Sidewalk, Possession \ Sub. Tenant's Rights, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ MULT, Range/oven1 \ Y, Range/oven2 \ Y, Refrigerator1 \ Y, Refrigerator2 \ Y, Roof \ Composition, Roof \ Torch Down, Sewer \ Available, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Show map link \ Y, Site Features \ Cable TV, Site Features \ Deck, Site Features \ Fenced-Partially, Status \ P, Style \ 52, View \ City, View \ Mountain, View \ Territorial, Water Source \ Public
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 3,400 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 2769600305
- Zillow Home ID: 48824361
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $593-900K.
Market guideZillow predicts West Woodland home values will rise 8.2% next year, compared to a 7.6% rise for Seattle as a whole. Among West Woodland homes, this home is valued 69.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 39.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In West Woodland, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 75.5% lower than in Seattle, and 77.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help West Woodland home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Woodland home values.
- 717 NW 70th St APT 2021 beds, 1 baths
530 sqft, 435 sqft lot, built in 1983
|6019 4th Ave NW Seattle, WA||$753K||6||2.5||3,220|
|406 NW 60th St Seattle, WA||$617K||4||2||2,380|
|404 NW 60th St Seattle, WA||$538K||3||1||1,550|
|6017 4th Ave NW Seattle, WA||$1.07M||Studio||--||4,050|
|6023 4th Ave NW Seattle, WA||$492K||2||1||1,300|
|6035 4th Ave NW Seattle, WA||$405K||2||1||900|
|6018 4th Ave NW Seattle, WA||$488K||2||1||1,150|
|6010 5th Ave NW Seattle, WA||$619K||Studio||2||2,540|
|6027 4th Ave NW Seattle, WA||$608K||4||1||2,300|
|6022 4th Ave NW Seattle, WA||$482K||2||1||1,000|
|6008 5th Ave NW Seattle, WA||$430K||2||1||940|
|6016 5th Ave NW Seattle, WA||$518K||2||2||1,270|
|6006 5th Ave NW Seattle, WA||$539K||3||2||1,520|
|6022 5th Ave NW Seattle, WA||$455K||3||1||1,240|
|6002 5th Ave NW Seattle, WA||$523K||3||1.75||1,500|
|6031 4th Ave NW Seattle, WA||$441K||1||1||800|
|6026 5th Ave NW Seattle, WA||$642K||4||2||1,830|
|5841 4th Ave NW Seattle, WA||$565K||6||2||1,540|
|409 NW 60th St Seattle, WA||$487K||2||1.5||1,060|
|316 NW 60th St Seattle, WA||$574K||3||1.75||2,080|
Nearby Schools in Seattle
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!