6013 Danube Way, Orlando, FL 328073 beds, 2 baths, 1,490 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2011 for $100,000
- Price/sqft: $67
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,490 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Parcel #: 342230249603110
- Zillow Home ID: 46252714
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6013 Danube Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Engelwood Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 23.1% higher than in Orlando, and 211.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Engelwood Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Engelwood Park home values.
- 6021 Danube Way Orlando, FL$68K21874
- 6007 Danube Way Orlando, FL$88K31.5989
- 6014 Appian Way Orlando, FL$78K321,300
- 6020 Appian Way Orlando, FL$194K428,799
- 6008 Appian Way Orlando, FL$76K31.51,418
- 6012 Danube Way Orlando, FL$89K31.51,280
- 6027 Danube Way Orlando, FL$89K31.5968
- 6003 Danube Way Orlando, FL$87K321,374
- 6020 Danube Way Orlando, FL$72K321,376
- 6006 Danube Way Orlando, FL$92K31.51,157
- 6026 Appian Way Orlando, FL$88K31968
- 6004 Appian Way Orlando, FL$94K311,000
- 6026 Danube Way Orlando, FL$115K31.51,691
- 6002 Danube Way Orlando, FL$92K311,322
- 6013 Navajo Way Orlando, FL$100K311,012
- 6013 Appian Way Orlando, FL$148K42.51,500
- 6033 Danube Way Orlando, FL$97K311,050
- 5937 Danube Way Orlando, FL$94K311,012
- 6007 Appian Way Orlando, FL$89K31.5968
- 6021 Navajo Way Orlando, FL$80K21874
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!