- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6015 29th Ave SW, Seattle, WA 981263 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,800 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Your chance to join the award winning "green" High Point Neighborhood. This charming 3 bd, 2.5 ba Craftsman home is one of the best values in High Point!The main floor has hardwoods throughout, sitting room (office?) & great room concept w/deck for entertaining. Kitchen has beautiful new tile backsplash, breakfast bar and all appliances stay. There is also a 1/2 ba for guests. Upstairs enjoy 3 good size bd, 2 full ba and laundry room with lots of storage throughout the house. Amenities@High Point athletic court, lot of parks,library, community center and neighborhood center too. Close to downtown & Alki Beach.
- Lot: 2,310 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Mar 2006 for $383,990
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 220 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Floor size: 1,800 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 3278602810
- Zillow Home ID: 68474616
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6015 29th Avenue Sw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the High Point market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 46.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4% higher than in Seattle, and 22.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent High Point home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or High Point home values.
- 6019 29th Ave SW Seattle, WA$412K331,600
- 6011 29th Ave SW Seattle, WA$372K331,600
- 6023 29th Ave SW Seattle, WA$413K321,800
- 3005 SW Bataan St Seattle, WA$340K32.51,580
- 6007 29th Ave SW Seattle, WA$509K32.51,800
- 6027 29th Ave SW Seattle, WA$405K32.51,600
- 6003 29th Ave SW Seattle, WA$514K42.52,130
- 6031 29th Ave SW Seattle, WA$375K32.51,800
- 6016 29th Ave SW Seattle, WA$455K342,445
- 6004 29th Ave SW Seattle, WA$506K332,440
- 2922 SW Raymond St Seattle, WA$211K22.251,138
- 2924 SW Raymond St Seattle, WA$245K22964
- 6010 29th Ave SW Seattle, WA$508K332,440
- 6035 29th Ave SW Seattle, WA$507K32.51,600
- 2940 SW Raymond St Seattle, WA$172K22.751,138
- 2952 SW Raymond St Seattle, WA$205K22.251,138
- 6016 29th Ave SW Seattle, WA$417K332,445
- 6016 29th Ave NE Seattle, WA$614K221,990
- 2960 SW Raymond St UNIT 203 Seattle, WA$231K11533
- 2950 SW Raymond St Seattle, WA$187K321,681
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!