6017 Lake Melrose Dr, Orlando, FL 328295 beds, 4 baths, 4,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central, Solar
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2011 for $281,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Tile
- Gated Entry
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 609 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 1.0
- Exterior material: Shingle, Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 4,500 sqft
- Heating: Solar
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 242330897900690
- Zillow Home ID: 66185215
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6017 Lake Melrose Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Vista East market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 132.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 46.1% higher than in Orlando, and 259.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Vista East home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Vista East home values.
- 6023 Lake Melrose Dr Orlando, FL$352K433,395
- 6009 Lake Melrose Dr Orlando, FL$350K543,438
- S Chickasaw Trl Orlando, FL--------
- 6031 Lake Melrose Dr Orlando, FL$419K533,966
- 6001 Lake Melrose Dr Orlando, FL$435K433,454
- 6016 Lake Melrose Dr Orlando, FL$381K533,726
- 6008 Lake Melrose Dr Orlando, FL$376K543,986
- 6024 Lake Melrose Dr Orlando, FL$497K544,666
- 6039 Lake Melrose Dr Orlando, FL$471K43.54,717
- 5993 Lake Melrose Dr Orlando, FL$320K432,901
- 6032 Lake Melrose Dr Orlando, FL$341K533,351
- 5793 Lake Melrose Dr Orlando, FL$478K444,510
- 6000 Lake Melrose Dr Orlando, FL$382K533,558
- 5801 Lake Melrose Dr Orlando, FL$425K533,930
- 5785 Lake Melrose Dr Orlando, FL$402K533,504
- 6047 Lake Melrose Dr Orlando, FL$340K323,439
- 5777 Lake Melrose Dr Orlando, FL$397K533,449
- 5813 Lake Melrose Dr Orlando, FL$496K544,813
- 6040 Lake Melrose Dr Orlando, FL$364K533,912
- 5985 Lake Melrose Dr Orlando, FL$474K444,347
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!