6017 SE 4th St, Midwest City, OK 731103 beds, 1 bath, 864 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 7,625 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2003 for $47,500
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 314 sqft
- several new energy effecient windows and patio door
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl, Wood products
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 864 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1999
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 61
- Parcel #: 151202305
- Zillow Home ID: 21994246
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6017 Se 4th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 73110, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.9% higher than in Midwest City, and 12.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 73110 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Midwest City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73110 home values.
- 6021 SE 4th St Oklahoma City, OK$96K421,459
- 6013 SE 4th St Midwest City, OK$69K311,270
- 6025 SE 4th St Oklahoma City, OK$70K31961
- 6020 SE 3rd St Midwest City, OK$90K31960
- 6016 SE 3rd St Oklahoma City, OK$83K411,190
- 6009 SE 4th St Midwest City, OK$65K31864
- 6012 SE 3rd St Midwest City, OK$103K421,635
- 6016 SE 4th St Midwest City, OK$63K31.51,259
- 6104 SE 3rd St Midwest City, OK$74K31999
- 6012 SE 4th St Midwest City, OK$56K31851
- 6101 SE 4th St Midwest City, OK$119K321,827
- 6020 SE 4th St Midwest City, OK$108K41.51,274
- 6008 SE 4th St Midwest City, OK$60K31.75904
- 6008 SE 3rd St Midwest City, OK$74K31966
- 6005 SE 4th St Midwest City, OK$92K321,285
- 6108 SE 3rd St Midwest City, OK$73K321,271
- 6100 SE 4th St Midwest City, OK$96K321,274
- 6004 SE 4th St Midwest City, OK$56K31972
- 6105 SE 4th St Midwest City, OK$47K31936
- 6004 SE 3rd St Midwest City, OK$65K31900
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.