- Lot: 10,402 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2014
- 108 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,690 all time views
- 18 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Feb 2015 for $103,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $35
- MLS #: T2738591
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- View: City
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Range, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ Sliding Doors, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Financing Available \ VA, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Features \ Attached, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Interior Features \ Attic, Interior Features \ Inside Utility, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Kitchen Features \ Closet Pantry, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Master Bath Features \ Dual Sinks, Master Bath Features \ Tub with Separate Shower Stall, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Sale Provision \ None, Square Foot Source \ Builder, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ Fire Hydrant, Interior Features \ Solid Stone Counters, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Utilities \ Public Utilities, HOA Common Assn \ None, Last Change Type \ Pending, Location \ In City Limits, Pool \ None, Property Description \ Two Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Status \ Pending, Last Status \ Active, Utilities \ Public Sewer, Contract Status \ Financing, Utilities \ City Water, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar, Garage Carport \ 3 Car Garage, Interior Features \ Tray Ceiling, Utilities \ BB\HS Internet Avail, Exterior Features \ Gutters \ Downspouts, Interior Features \ In Wall Pest System, Exterior Features \ Hurricane Shutters, Interior Features \ Thermal Windows, Office Primary Board ID \ Tampa
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,919 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1958
- Lot depth: 160
- Lot width: 65
- Parcel #: 1355900000
- Zillow Home ID: 45068995
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $260-350K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Gandy-Sun Bay South home values will increase 6.1% next year, compared to a 7% rise for Tampa as a whole. Among Gandy-Sun Bay South homes, this home is 212.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 34.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Gandy-Sun Bay South, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13.5% lower than in Tampa, and 174.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Gandy-Sun Bay South home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Gandy-Sun Bay South home values.
|6016 S 6th St Tampa, FL||$150K||2||1||1,260|
|6020 S 6th St Tampa, FL||$357K||4||2.5||2,242|
|6014 S 6th St Tampa, FL||$124K||2||1||1,068|
|6022 S 6th St Tampa, FL||$404K||4||3||2,400|
|6012 S 6th St Tampa, FL||$423K||4||2.5||2,570|
|6113 Interbay Blvd Tampa, FL||$406K||4||2.5||2,242|
|5829 S 5th St Tampa, FL||$594K||4||4||3,715|
|S 5TH St Tampa, FL||--||Studio||--||--|
|6010 S 6th St Tampa, FL||$470K||5||3||2,715|
|6023 S 6th St Tampa, FL||$321K||3||2||1,936|
|6023 S 6th St Tampa, FL||$299K||3||2||1,956|
|6021 S 6th St Tampa, FL||$330K||3||2||1,936|
|6021 S 6th St Tampa, FL||$303K||3||2||2,020|
|6019 S 6th St Tampa, FL||$303K||3||2||2,020|
|6019 S 6th St Tampa, FL||$303K||3||2||1,872|
|5825 S 5th St Tampa, FL||$217K||3||1||1,872|
|6017 S 6th St Tampa, FL||$448K||4||3||2,552|
|6017 S 6th St Tampa, FL||$413K||4||3||2,584|
|6203 Interbay Blvd Tampa, FL||$170K||2||1||848|
|6015 S 6th St Tampa, FL||$274K||3||2||2,554|
Nearby Schools in Tampa
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!