602 52nd St S, Birmingham, AL 352123 beds, 2 baths, 1,938 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- 257 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2010 for $195,000
- Price/sqft: $106
- MLS #: 580654
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Off street
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,938 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 112
- Lot width: 66
- Parcel #: 23282007001000RR00
- Zillow Home ID: 962080
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 602 52nd St S
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 35212, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 60% greater than in Birmingham, and 89.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 35212 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Birmingham.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 35212 home values.
- 616 52nd St S Birmingham, AL$141K311,355
- 600 52nd St S Birmingham, AL$218K322,810
- 620 52nd St S Birmingham, AL$143K311,246
- 5146 7th Ave S Birmingham, AL$172K311,590
- 5201 6th Ave S Birmingham, AL$189K311,290
- 5145 6th Ave S Birmingham, AL$186K311,245
- 5144 7th Ave S Birmingham, AL$211K421,679
- 5143 6th Ave S Birmingham, AL$177K321,265
- 624 52nd St S Birmingham, AL$178K321,352
- 5205 6th Ave S Birmingham, AL$130K--11,176
- 541 52nd St S Birmingham, AL$229K41.52,328
- 5138 7th Ave S Birmingham, AL$148K211,248
- 542 52nd St S Birmingham, AL$148K311,274
- 609 52nd St S Birmingham, AL$167K311,247
- 537 52nd St S Birmingham, AL$171K311,374
- 5209 6th Ave S Birmingham, AL$129K311,093
- 630 52nd St S Birmingham, AL$147K--11,239
- 611 52nd St S Birmingham, AL$209K322,362
- 538 52nd St S Birmingham, AL$148K311,010
- 5141 6th Ave S Birmingham, AL$163K211,050
Nearby Schools in Birmingham
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292