602 E St SE, Washington, DC 200035 beds, 3 baths, 2,781 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1,880 sqft
- Built in 1901
- 300 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2005 for $906,000
- Price/sqft: $306
- MLS #: DC8235849
- Finished basement
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,781 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1962
- Parcel #: 0876 0065
- Zillow Home ID: 71739826
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 602 E St Se
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Capitol Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 45.5% lower than in Washington, and 54.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Capitol Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Capitol Hill home values.
- 600 E St SE Washington, DC$781K32.51,920
- 600 I St SE # 608 Washington, DC$990K32--
- 604 E St SE Washington, DC$618K21.51,344
- 603 S Carolina Ave SE Washington, DC$735K321,484
- 606 E St SE Washington, DC$651K21.51,344
- 605 S Carolina Ave SE Washington, DC$789K212,052
- 608 E St SE Washington, DC$659K321,188
- 607 S Carolina Ave SE Washington, DC$773K421,500
- 610 E St SE Washington, DC$790K32.51,516
- 612 E St SE Washington, DC$1.16M32.51,904
- 614 E St SE Washington, DC$690K21.51,120
- 614 I St SE # 654 Washington, DC$3.13M------
- 613 S Carolina Ave SE Washington, DC$1.52M52.52,954
- 603 E St SE Washington, DC$668K431,122
- 616 E St SE Washington, DC$727K31.51,498
- 605 E St SE Washington, DC$736K32.51,683
- 607 E St SE Washington, DC$774K221,168
- 618 E St SE Washington, DC$790K43.51,498
- 609 E St SE Washington, DC$657K31.51,264
- 617 S Carolina Ave SE Washington, DC$955K21.5808
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.