- Lot: 0.69 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- 87 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,880 all time views
- 63 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $102,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $114
- MLS #: 245128
- View Virtual Tour
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Parking: 0 space
- View: Mountain
- Features \ Central A\C - Electric, Features \ Asphalt Shingle Roof, Features \ Forced Air, Features \ Deck, Features \ 1 Fireplace, Features \ Eat-in Kitchen, Features \ Well, PropertySubType \ Single Family Detached, Features \ 11-20 Years Old, PropertyType \ Residential, Features \ Septic, Features \ 1\2 - 1 Acre, Features \ Mountain, Features \ Finished, Features \ County Street, Features \ Stone, Features \ Log, Features \ Porch, Features \ Scenic, Features \ Gas, Features \ Out Building, Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Features \ Tub and Shower, Features \ Range \ Oven, Features \ Refrigerator, Features \ Dishwasher, Features \ Microwave, Features \ Cable, Features \ Country Living, Features \ Outdoor Activities, Features \ Wooded, Features \ Phone Jacks, Features \ Fishing, Features \ Fire Pit, Features \ Historic \ Antique, Features \ Vacation \ Second Home
- Foundation type: Masonry
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 896 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 0040 02304
- Zillow Home ID: 96829424
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $128-240K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Georgia home values will increase 4.7% next year. Among 30513 homes, this home is 10% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 67.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 30513, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 19.1% greater than in Blue Ridge, and 1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 30513 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Blue Ridge.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|495 Harrison And Ada Rd Blue Ridge, GA||$234K||--||--||1,176|
|456 Harrison And Ada Rd Blue Ridge, GA||$161K||2||2||960|
|845 Harrison And Ada Rd Blue Ridge, GA||$244K||3||3||1,008|
|908 Harrison And Ada Rd Blue Ridge, GA||$233K||3||3||1,800|
|250 Harrison And Ada Rd Blue Ridge, GA||$334K||--||3||1,944|
|6561 Aska Rd Blue Ridge, GA||$240K||3||2||1,920|
|221 Harrison And Ada Rd Blue Ridge, GA||$228K||--||2||1,708|
|845 Harrison And Ada Rd Blue Ridge, GA||$331K||3||3||2,600|
|6499 Aska Road Rd Blue Ridge, GA||$209K||--||2||800|
|110 Mtn Peaks Dr Blue Ridge, GA||$257K||3||3||--|
|65 Black Oak Ridge Rd Blue Ridge, GA||$128K||3||1||--|
|205 Curtis Rdg Blue Ridge, GA||$226K||3||2||--|
|119 Star Gaze Rdg Blue Ridge, GA||$163K||--||--||--|
|385 Deer Crest Hts Blue Ridge, GA||$331K||3||4.5||--|
|6.59 Acs Scenic Mtn View Rd Blue Ridge, GA||--||--||--||--|
|Whistlestop Toccoa LOT 3 Blue Ridge, GA||$172K||Studio||--||--|
|Whistlestop Toccoa LOT 4 Blue Ridge, GA||$249K||Studio||--||--|
|Whistlestop Toccoa LOT 6 Blue Ridge, GA||$247K||Studio||--||--|
|Whistlestop Toccoa LOT 8 Blue Ridge, GA||$189K||Studio||--||--|
|Whistlestop Toccoa LOT 9 Blue Ridge, GA||$197K||Studio||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Blue Ridge
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!