602 Madison Ave, Cary, NC 275133 beds, 2 baths, 2,030 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2007 for $39,500
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate
- Parking: 0 space
- View: City
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,030 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1960
- Parcel #: 076417120105000
- Zillow Home ID: 6385567
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 602 Madison Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 27513, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.1% higher than in Cary, and 66% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27513 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cary.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27513 home values.
- 309 Maple St Cary, NC$104K--1891
- 313 Maple St Cary, NC$142K--11,331
- 531 Madison Ave Cary, NC$177K411,567
- 529 Madison Ave Cary, NC$121K32996
- 630 Madison Ave Cary, NC$142K42.51,721
- 212 Crest Rd Cary, NC$169K--2.51,784
- 524 Madison Ave Cary, NC$122K--1910
- 315 Maple St Cary, NC$131K31.5992
- 525 Madison Ave Cary, NC$116K--1975
- 308 Maple St Cary, NC$124K--1910
- 700 Madison Ave Cary, NC$153K--21,288
- 208 Crest Rd Cary, NC$162K----1,548
- 523 Mayfair St Cary, NC$123K----864
- 523 Madison Ave Cary, NC$121K31.5983
- 317 Maple St Cary, NC$152K321,474
- 204 Crest Rd Cary, NC$123K--1.5960
- 520 Madison Ave Cary, NC$159K--11,660
- 517 Mayfair St Cary, NC$145K--1.51,300
- 702 Madison Ave Cary, NC$175K321,976
- 319 Maple St Cary, NC$122K--1910
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.