602 Morton Way, Tracy, CA 953776 beds, 4.5 baths, 3,150 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2010 for $300,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,150 sqft
- Parcel #: 24061029
- Zillow Home ID: 63101721
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 602 Morton Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95377, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25.3% lower than in Tracy, and 13.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 95377 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tracy.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95377 home values.
- 612 Morton Way Tracy, CA$472K53.53,140
- 2577 Greystone Dr Tracy, CA$487K543,128
- 2567 Greystone Dr Tracy, CA$448K432,919
- 632 Morton Way Tracy, CA$496K53.53,882
- 621 Ben Ingram Ct Tracy, CA$488K543,023
- 2557 Greystone Dr Tracy, CA$470K53.53,882
- 2608 Cranston Ct Tracy, CA$478K52.52,919
- 642 Morton Way Tracy, CA$441K533,107
- 631 Ben Ingram Ct Tracy, CA$458K432,527
- 611 Ben Ingram Ct Tracy, CA$412K332,116
- 2597 Greystone Dr Tracy, CA$492K53.53,128
- 931 Kennedy Pl Tracy, CA$398K32--
- 2547 Greystone Dr Tracy, CA$471K533,107
- 2576 Greystone Dr Tracy, CA$528K43.53,585
- 641 Ben Ingram Ct Tracy, CA$448K42.52,943
- 662 Morton Way Tracy, CA$503K544,098
- 2566 Greystone Dr Tracy, CA$496K533,170
- 2609 Cranston Ct Tracy, CA$534K53.53,882
- 2586 Greystone Dr Tracy, CA$454K432,719
- 2618 Cranston Ct Tracy, CA$514K53.53,882
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.