602 Needle St, Phoenixville, PA 194603 beds, 3 baths, 1,968 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 871 sqft
- Built in 2004
- 103 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $82
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2005 for $190,590
- Price/sqft: $127
- MLS #: 6403909
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 48 sqft
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,968 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 1509 08340000
- Zillow Home ID: 67354475
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 602 Needle Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19460, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 44% lower than in Phoenixville, and 73.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 19460 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenixville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19460 home values.
- 600 Needle St Phoenixville, PA$271K32.52,380
- 604 Needle St Phoenixville, PA$230K22.51,832
- 603 Needle St Phoenixville, PA$229K22.51,640
- 601 Needle St Phoenixville, PA$230K331,708
- 605 Needle St Phoenixville, PA$222K22.51,488
- 3108 King Ln Phoenixville, PA$190K32.52,174
- 606 Needle St Phoenixville, PA$225K22.51,832
- W High St Phoenixville, PA$116K311,172
- 607 Needle St Phoenixville, PA$213K22.51,488
- 608 Needle St Phoenixville, PA$245K32.51,968
- 608 Needle St Phoenixville, PA$228K331,968
- 609 Needle St Phoenixville, PA$228K331,968
- 574 W High St Phoenixville, PA$312K422,061
- 574 W High St Phoenixville, PA$319K421,600
- 574 W High St Phoenixville, PA$274K42--
- 574 W High St Phoenixville, PA$139K422,061
- 610 Needle St Phoenixville, PA$262K332,568
- 611 Needle St Phoenixville, PA$225K32.51,708
- 603 Vanderslice St Phoenixville, PA$227K22.51,640
- 572 W High St Phoenixville, PA$126K311,092
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.