- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
602 Palmer Dr, Nyack, NY 109604 beds, 3 baths, 2,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.51 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1981
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Dec 2005 for $740,000
- 624 sqft basement
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Split level
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,000 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 39200106000900010030000000
- Zillow Home ID: 53390859
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 602 Palmer Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 10960, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 50.5% less than in Upper Nyack, and 26.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 10960 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Upper Nyack.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 10960 home values.
- 600 Palmer Dr Nyack, NY$624K433,700
- 604 Palmer Dr Nyack, NY$462K--2.51,556
- 598 Palmer Dr Nyack, NY$442K--21,360
- 606 Palmer Dr Nyack, NY$781K534,000
- 601 Palmer Dr Nyack, NY$595K42.52,278
- 599 Palmer Dr Nyack, NY$429K32.51,322
- 608 Palmer Dr Nyack, NY$1.01M--43,065
- 220 Jewett Rd Nyack, NY$446K--21,729
- 211 Kuyper Dr Nyack, NY$660K42.12,963
- 552 Route 9w Piermont, NY$320K311,649
- 213 Hilltop Ln Nyack, NY$346K--21,698
- 212 Kuyper Dr Nyack, NY$584K--22,128
- 215 Radcliff Dr Nyack, NY$528K--31,534
- 219 Jewett Rd Nyack, NY$625K42.53,240
- 214 Hilltop Ln Nyack, NY$590K--22,967
- 218 Jewett Rd Nyack, NY$632K443,500
- 211 Hilltop Ln Nyack, NY$415K--21,677
- 211 Radcliff Dr Nyack, NY$528K--31,556
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.