- Lot: 5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- 84 days on Zillow
- Views: 5,884 all time views
- 20 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $227,400
- Last sale price/sqft: $138
- MLS #: 4364272
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: 1 space
- Construction \ Wood Frame, New Construction Y\N \ Existing, Driveway \ Paved, Garage Location \ Under, HeatingAndCooling \ Hot Water, Roads \ Public, Sewer \ Private, WaterHeater \ Off Boiler, Foundation \ Concrete, LotDescription \ View, LotDescription \ Country Setting, Style \ Cape, HeatingAndCooling \ Radiator, Electric \ Circuit Breaker(s), Construction \ Existing, Number Stories \ 2, Water CF \ Private, Interior Features CF \ Dining Area, Interior Features CF \ Den\Office, Interior Features CF \ Living Room, Bedroom 4 Level \ 2, Deed Restrictions \ Foreclosure, Exterior \ Shake, Bedroom 1 Level \ 2, Bedroom 2 Level \ 2, Kitchen Level \ 1, Living Room Level \ 1, Bedroom 3 Level \ 2, Office Level \ 1, StreetType \ Rd
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,652 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: WLPO M:00026 B:000019 L:000000
- Zillow Home ID: 86737763
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $102-253K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts New Hampshire home values will fall 0.5% next year. Among 03608 homes, this home is 73.9% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 64.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03608, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 50.5% greater than in Walpole, and 36.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 03608 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Walpole.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|519 Whitcomb Rd Walpole, NH||$147K||3||1||1,487|
|522 Whitcomb Rd Walpole, NH||$431K||3||2||4,901|
|496 Whitcomb Rd Walpole, NH||$176K||3||1||1,658|
|492 Whitcomb Rd Walpole, NH||$216K||4||1.5||2,498|
|489 Whitcomb Rd Walpole, NH||$202K||3||2||2,054|
|26 Cold River Rd Walpole, NH||$173K||3||1||1,491|
|27 Abenaki Ln Walpole, NH||$228K||2||2||2,187|
|592 Main St Walpole, NH||$216K||3||2||2,209|
|68 Brewery Rd Walpole, NH||$165K||3||1||1,495|
|78 Brewery Rd Walpole, NH||$161K||2||1||1,300|
|68 Cold River Rd Walpole, NH||$162K||3||2||1,600|
|569 Main St Walpole, NH||$446K||3||3||4,019|
|564 Main St Walpole, NH||$296K||Studio||0.5||3,137|
|7836 Us Route 5 Westminster, VT||--||--||--||--|
|74 Cold River Rd Walpole, NH||$191K||2||2||1,908|
|561 Main St Walpole, NH||$167K||3||1||1,456|
|554 Main St Walpole, NH||$229K||3||2||2,399|
|90 Sand Hill Rd Walpole, NH||$217K||3||2||1,480|
|98 Brewery Rd Walpole, NH||$168K||3||1||1,700|
|105 Brewery Rd Walpole, NH||$345K||4||3||3,450|
Nearby Schools in Walpole
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!