602 Wishing Star, San Antonio, TX 782583 beds, 4 baths, 2,722 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 525 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,722 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1992
- Lot depth: 108
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 176080010310
- Zillow Home ID: 26418683
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 602 Wishing Star
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Sonterra-Stone Oak market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 24.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3.5% greater than in San Antonio Metro, and 29.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Sonterra-Stone Oak home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Antonio Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sonterra-Stone Oak home values.
- 606 Wishing Star San Antonio, TX$295K32.52,544
- 603 Wishing Star San Antonio, TX$271K332,474
- E Birdsong W San Antonio, TX--------
- 19123 E Birdsong San Antonio, TX$272K32.52,502
- 19119 E Birdsong San Antonio, TX$293K32.52,559
- 610 Wishing Star San Antonio, TX$332K32.53,004
- 19127 E Birdsong San Antonio, TX$292K332,112
- 607 Wishing Star San Antonio, TX$327K32.52,878
- 19115 E Birdsong San Antonio, TX$375K432,876
- 619 S Birdsong San Antonio, TX$247K222,062
- 623 S Birdsong San Antonio, TX$261K332,416
- 19131 E Birdsong San Antonio, TX$267K32.52,508
- 615 S Birdsong San Antonio, TX$296K32.52,751
- 611 Wishing Star San Antonio, TX$262K432,319
- 627 S Birdsong San Antonio, TX$244K322,074
- 614 Wishing Star San Antonio, TX$261K332,068
- 19135 E Birdsong San Antonio, TX$244K42.51,901
- 19111 E Birdsong San Antonio, TX$305K32.52,574
- 631 S Birdsong San Antonio, TX$255K321,994
- 19203 E Birdsong San Antonio, TX$260K332,295
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.