6021 N 44th St, Paradise Valley, AZ 852535 beds, 6.75 baths, 9,559 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1.45 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- 145 days on Zillow
- Last sold: May 2000 for $590,000
- Price/sqft: $429
- MLS #: eps-1376100759-1397160845
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces
- View: City, Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Exterior material: Stone, Stucco
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 9,559 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 16920112
- Zillow Home ID: 7831410
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6021 N 44th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 85253 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 31% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 29.7% greater than in Paradise Valley, and 76.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 85253 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Paradise Valley.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 85253 home values.
- 6050 N 44th Pl Paradise Valley, AZ$1.87M355,856
- 6001 N 44th St Paradise Valley, AZ$3.65M----7,343
- 4422 E Mcdonald Dr Paradise Valley, AZ$1.25M--53,717
- 6101 N 44th St Paradise Valley, AZ$3.29M--66,429
- N 44th St Paradise Valley, AZ$1.59M--7.55,535
- 6038 N 44th St Paradise Valley, AZ$3.02M54.56,500
- 6050 N 44th Pl Paradise Valley, AZ$1.04M355,856
- 4330 E Mcdonald Dr Paradise Valley, AZ$1.24M343,650
- 6044 N 44th Pl Paradise Valley, AZ$3.54M--7.7510,656
- 6199 N 44th St Paradise Valley, AZ$2.87M----5,313
- 6161 N 44th Pl Paradise Valley, AZ$3.65M--9.58,536
- 4324 E Mcdonald Dr Paradise Valley, AZ$943K--33,333
- 4343 E Keim Dr Paradise Valley, AZ$1.38M--33,399
- 5848 N 44th St Phoenix, AZ$614K--2.51,729
- 4338 E Keim Dr Paradise Valley, AZ$881K--3.753,497
- 4335 E Mcdonald Dr Phoenix, AZ$608K----1,858
- 5923 N 45th St Phoenix, AZ$580K--32,756
- 5918 N 45th St Phoenix, AZ$605K42.53,100
Nearby Schools in Paradise Valley
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.