6022 38th Ave NE, Seattle, WA 981154 beds, 3 baths, 1,900 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1946
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $727,000
- Price/sqft: $383
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Unfinished basement
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,900 sqft
- Parcel #: 8815401165
- Zillow Home ID: 49102561
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6022 38th Avenue Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Bryant market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 10.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 64% less than in Seattle, and 73.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Bryant home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Bryant home values.
- 6016 38th Ave NE Seattle, WA$546K41.751,080
- 6028 38th Ave NE Seattle, WA$601K411,900
- 6034 38th Ave NE Seattle, WA$623K432,160
- 6010 38th Ave NE Seattle, WA$628K322,320
- 6040 38th Ave NE Seattle, WA$527K211,670
- 6023 39th Ave NE Seattle, WA$567K31.751,670
- 6025 39th Ave NE Seattle, WA$657K42.51,880
- 6017 39th Ave NE Seattle, WA$501K211,410
- 6031 39th Ave NE Seattle, WA$535K41.751,530
- 6002 38th Ave NE Seattle, WA$715K31.752,070
- 6009 39th Ave NE Seattle, WA$530K411,440
- 6035 39th Ave NE Seattle, WA$746K42.752,000
- 6044 38th Ave NE Seattle, WA$481K211,240
- 6039 39th Ave NE Seattle, WA$421K21820
- 6019 38th Ave NE Seattle, WA$520K311,210
- 6025 38th Ave NE Seattle, WA$679K422,600
- 6015 38th Ave NE Seattle, WA$527K411,380
- 6029 38th Ave NE Seattle, WA$553K411,620
- 6005 39th Ave NE Seattle, WA$937K52.53,170
- 6043 39th Ave NE Seattle, WA$775K332,300
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.