6022 Wyndi Way, Pace, FL 325714 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,673 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Home was built in 1991 and upgraded throughout in 2004. As you enter the front
door you are greeted by the openness of the foyer and great room. Ceiling height
is 17' and the expanse is framed with an authentic Mexican tile floor, second floor
windows, and two sets of French doors that flood the room with natural light. This
space makes a great reading and family gathering room.
The formal dining room is just off the foyer and attaches to the kitchen. The
hardwood floors and custom chair rail molding sets the mood for special occasions.
The kitchen features granite counter tops and separate built-in buffet in breakfast area.
The breakfast area has a set of french doors that open to the beautiful covered deck
(385 sq ft). The kitchen/breakfast rooms both have the Mexican tile are divided from the
great room by a beautiful double sided fire place.
The living room is off the kitchen area and features recessed lighting and one wall
of custom built shelving and yet another wall with a custom built-in desk with bookshelves
to the ceiling. This is a great TV/home theater room.
The huge master suite has a vaulted ceiling and a set of french doors that lead to a
10'x13' sun porch/deck that connects to the rear covered deck. The room has a romantic
electric fireplace and a hidden/full length double sided door/ mirror combination and
a spacious closet.
The master bath has double vanity, separate toilet room, huge walk-in closet,
oversized shower with tile all around & glass sliding doors. There is also a Jacuzzi
equipped tub perfect for relaxing after a long day at work or the ball park.
Upstairs is made for the kids with three spacious bedrooms all with large closets
and one with a built-in homework desk. There is a large full bathroom upstairs with tile
floor and cultured marble counter top. The upstairs area also has a large linen closet.
The laundry room has custom cabinets, tile flooring, and a separate broom closet,
laundry tub and hidden ironing board.
This property has the man space covered with a custom detached garage/ workshop.
The space is finished and has a full wall of top and bottom cabinets with almost 20' of
counter top workspace. The area is central heat and AC and both the single and
double garage doors are heavily insulated. There is an attached aluminum covered
concrete side shed that has a sink/counter top with heated water.
The grounds are well thought out with a great, separate gated area to park that camper
or large boat and paved parking for four vehicles not counting the garage space.
Beautiful well planned flower beds and a full sprinkler system with deep water well
make this upscale property a low maintenance showplace that you would be proud to
Serious inquiries only. Shown by appointment.
Call Kevin and Karen at 2nine3-5five8eight
Square Feet - Total Heated & Cooled - 3496 sqft
(House - 2632sq ft Workshop - 864sqft)
Total covered porches - 1075 sq ft
- Lot: 1.35 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1991
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $292,400
- Price/sqft: $109
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 864 sqft
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,673 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1991
- Parcel #: 302N29198000A00006A
- Zillow Home ID: 47901118
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6022 Wyndi Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32571, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 32.2% lower than in Milton, and 92.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 32571 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Milton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32571 home values.
- 6034 Wyndi Way Pace, FL$267K422,372
- 6012 Wyndi Way Pace, FL$737K44.54,722
- 5995 Wyndi Way Pace, FL$199K321,828
- 6024 Curtis Rd Pace, FL$339K442,477
- 6002 Wyndi Way Pace, FL$290K443,143
- 6054 Curtis Rd Pace, FL$263K422,483
- 5992 Wyndi Way Pace, FL$279K322,171
- 5998 Curtis Rd Pace, FL$212K432,095
- 6040 Curtis Rd Milton, FL$263K432,813
- 6072 Curtis Rd Pace, FL$264K322,527
- 5965 Wyndi Way Pace, FL$163K321,732
- 5970 Wyndi Way Pace, FL$222K32.52,048
- 6021 Curtis Rd Pace, FL$322K523,282
- 6035 Curtis Rd Pace, FL$230K322,215
- 5969 Curtis Rd Pace, FL--------
- 6086 Curtis Rd Pace, FL$376K533,947
- 5970 Curtis Rd Pace, FL$196K321,727
- 6053 Curtis Rd Pace, FL$189K421,878
- 5957 Wyndi Way Pace, FL$178K321,541
- 5999 Curtis Rd Pace, FL$275K42.52,548
Nearby Schools in Milton
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292