6023 Laguna Vista Dr, El Paso, TX 799324 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,118 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2010
- Heating: Forced air
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 485 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 3,118 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: L13099900302300
- Zillow Home ID: 98240472
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6023 Laguna Vista Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Northwest market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 21.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.8% greater than in El Paso, and 3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Northwest home values from rising as quickly as other regions in El Paso.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northwest home values.
- 6021 Laguna Vista Dr El Paso, TX$343K433,674
- 6027 Laguna Vista Dr El Paso, TX$242K322,401
- 581 Pat Cruz El Paso, TX$438K644,377
- 6026 Laguna Vista Dr El Paso, TX$324K422,772
- 585 Pat Cruz El Paso, TX$465K44.54,938
- 745 Scott El Paso, TX$222K332,066
- 6031 Laguna Vista Dr El Paso, TX$287K432,940
- 580 Pat Cruz El Paso, TX$349K43.53,663
- 741 Scott El Paso, TX--------
- 545 Via De Los Arboles El Paso, TX$358K43.53,300
- 749 Scott El Paso, TX$251K532,900
- 6030 Laguna Vista Dr El Paso, TX$253K43.53,232
- 749 Scott El Paso, TX$290K532,900
- 737 Scott El Paso, TX$290K533,430
- 6035 Laguna Vista Dr El Paso, TX$296K432,863
- 584 Pat Cruz El Paso, TX$347K333,270
- 589 Pat Cruz El Paso, TX$312K433,130
- 589 Knollwood El Paso, TX--432,689
- 524 Via De Los Arboles El Paso, TX$319K43.53,127
- 6070 Via De Los Arboles # VIA El Paso, TX$430K44.53,130
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.