6023 Pleasant Mdws, San Antonio, TX 782223 beds, 2 baths, 1,280 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Property Owners are licensed Realtors in the State of Texas.
Brokered And Advertised By: Trinity Realty + Investments Listing Agent: Loressa Leal
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $36,675
- Price/sqft: $29
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Off street
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Cement concrete
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,280 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Parcel #: 351321510040
- Zillow Home ID: 69228507
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6023 Pleasant Mdws
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 78222 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 32.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 66.7% greater than in San Antonio Metro, and 109% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 78222 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Antonio Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 78222 home values.
- 6019 Pleasant Mdws San Antonio, TX$97K321,708
- 6027 Pleasant Mdws San Antonio, TX$74K----1,246
- 6015 Pleasant Mdws San Antonio, TX$104K321,350
- 6038 Bear Mdws San Antonio, TX$140K422,060
- 6031 Pleasant Mdws San Antonio, TX$87K321,400
- 6034 Bear Mdws San Antonio, TX$158K332,848
- 6042 Bear Mdws San Antonio, TX$131K321,768
- 6022 Pleasant Mdws San Antonio, TX$73K----1,232
- 6030 Bear Mdws San Antonio, TX$166K323,048
- 6026 Pleasant Mdws San Antonio, TX$77K----1,694
- 6106 Pleasant Mdw San Antonio, TX$130K321,651
- 6011 Pleasant Mdws San Antonio, TX$119K431,885
- 6018 Pleasant Mdws San Antonio, TX$86K321,280
- 6046 Bear Mdws San Antonio, TX$149K42.52,372
- 6030 Pleasant Mdws San Antonio, TX$76K321,512
- 6035 Pleasant Mdws San Antonio, TX$108K321,300
- 6026 Bear Mdws San Antonio, TX$148K332,245
- 6014 Pleasant Mdws San Antonio, TX$117K321,331
- 6034 Pleasant Mdws San Antonio, TX$80K----1,792
- 6007 Pleasant Mdws San Antonio, TX$112K321,365
Nearby Schools in San Antonio
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.